TERMS of SERVICE
Welcome to the Outdoor Hobbyist digital information network. The following are our terms of service of this website, which can be accessed in different ways, including, yet not limited to the use of the World Wide Web via www.outdoorhobbyist.com, RSS feeds, or the use of mobile phone.
As a condition of service, you promise not to use any information found on this website for any purpose which is prohibited or unlawful, or other purposes not intended reasonably by Outdoor Hobbyist. Such purposes may include, but are not limited to:
- Abuse, intimidate, impersonate, or harass another person;
- Post any content that is questionable, obscene, libelous, abusive, pornographic, profane, or one that infringes copyright or rights of another person;
- Any purpose (including viewing or posting content) which is not allowed under the jurisdiction laws where the services apply;
- Transmit or create unwanted ‘spam’ to another person;
- Post copyrighted materials which does not belong to you, except the use of blogs, which may be posted, provided that there is an explicit mention of the name of the author, as well as the link of the content source;
- Artificially alter or inflate comments, blog feedback, or other services for the purpose of getting compensated in exchange of feedbacks; or participating in other efforts organized to artificially alter the outputs of services;
- Solicit, or advertise users to purchase or sell products or services, or use information gathered from the services to contact, advertise, solicit, or sell to other users without explicit consent;
- Sell or promote content coming from another person.
Who owns the rights in Outdoor Hobbyist and its content?
All trademarks, copyright, patents, design rights, and intellectual property rights (both registered and unregistered) on and in the Outdoor Hobbyist page belong to Outdoor Hobbyist. Outdoor Hobbyist reserves all right in its website and content. Nothing in the terms will grant any person the right or license to use design or trademark owned and controlled by the Outdoor Hobbyist except the ones expressly highlighted in the terms.